Get Free Consultation
Turkey - officially the Republic of Turkey. It is a transcontinental country, divided between Europe and Asia. It is also called the bridge to Europe. Turkey was once a global power centre for Islamic rulers across the world, during Ottoman Empire period, but World War 2 changed that and a leader - Mustafa Kemal Atatürk changed the political ground and inclined Turkey towards modern democracy and Republic. Turkey is bordered by Greece and Bulgaria to its northwest; Georgia to its northeast; Armenia, the Azerbaijani exclave of Nakhchivanand Iran to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the south. Turkey has rich history and diverse past, diverse civilizations including the Assyrians, Greeks, Thracians, Phrygians, Urartians, and Armenians. Landmass is divided between Europe and Asia. Majority is in Asia, around 97 %, and remaining 3 % in Europe. Turkey’s modern western values of democracy, capitalists economy and liberal values can also be attributed to its proximity to Europe.
Ankara is the capital City of Turkey.Though Ankara is the capital city, it’s second largest city after Istanbul. It is famous for its old architecture.
Ankara is the capital city. Though second largest city. The population of 4,587,558 in the urban center (2014) and 5,150,072 in its province. It is a historic and commercial industrious city.
Turkey is known by the Istanlbul. Though not a capital city, but most populous and centre of economic, cultural, and history.
Turkey, due to it’s rich and diverse past. Has many ancient and historical places to visit. Being the Bridge of Asia for Europe, it attracts many tourists.it is also famous for natural beauty and exception natural gifts which are nowhere to found in the world.
Are among the few.
Turkish Airlines is the national carrier of Turkey. It operates in majority of countries around the globe. Also international carrier operates in Turkey
Medical Tourism has hit the Turkey and it’s now growing medical tourism destination. The reasons can be attributed to proximity to Europe, and several major tourists destinations. The healthcare status in Turkey with respect to medical tourism in not bright. Political instability in and around Turkey is also responsible, along with very less investment by the government in healthcare. Private investments in healthcare is least and very costly. Also the number of doctors, assisted medical staff is not in numbers and skilled as compared with India or other medical tourism destinations.
High Commission of India, Istanbul, Turkey
Address Cumhuriyet Cad. No. 42, Flat No. 11-12, 6th Floor, Dortler Apt.,Elmadag, 34367, Istanbul, Turkey
Telephone : +90-212-2962131 , 2962132
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.cgiistanbul.org/
Working Hours : 0900 to 1730 hrs (Monday to Friday)
Majority of populaion is ethnic turkish, which is also an official language.Around 85 % of population speaks Turkish language. Second most spoken lanugage is Kurnamji. Arabic and Zara are also spoken by several population. English is not widely spoken. Majority of people don’t speak English.
The currency is Turkish Lira, which is a stable currency in international market. 1 TRY = US $ 5.81. This is good PPP between the two currencies.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021 medcureindia.com - All Rights Reserved
ASK DOCTOR DIRECT